Pocatello Fall Ultra Mountain Bike Race
WhenSeptember 19 , 2020 (Saturday)
S Grant Avenue and Idaho Street
Event Organized By:Fall Ultra Race Visit Website
What started out as a crazy idea over a few beers became a reality. Our goal is to create one of the toughest endurance races in the Northwest, and we think we have done it.
The course is a loop starting in Pocatello’s Centennial Park and riding to the base of Scout Mountain and back. If you are looking for a race to challenge your endurance, you won’t be disappointed.
Ready for the challenge? REGISTER ONLINE
– Over 9,000 ft. of elevation gain
– Over 45 miles of singletrack on the 100K course.
– 4 fully stocked Aid stations.
– Cash prizes for top 3 finishers
– Club Ride Jersey for each racer
Early Registration – $110
– Over 6,500 ft. of elevation gain.
– Looped course, ALL singletrack.
– 2 fully stocked Aid stations.
– Swag Bag w/prizes for 35-mile winners.
– T-Shirts for each racer